Hole in the wall

There are three splayed rectangular windows on the south wall, two on the church’s nave and one on the presbytery, and facing it, on the other side, there is a mullioned window with lattice from where the patrons attended religious acts (they could see liturgical acts without been seen); in the nave, a stonework niche in the wall on the side of the gospel, and in the presbytery, two doors also of stonework, of neoclassic style of the XIX century: one leads to the sacristy on the epistle part, with an exit to the exterior, and the other one to the baptismal font, on the side of the gospel (it cost 600 pesos and it was fitted the 12th of January 1868, as it was dictated by the Ecclesiastic Governor of this bishopric on the 20th of May 1867)